A new update in a new decade. The changes are the following:
- When a MySQL error occurs during connecting, Autorank will disable the MySQL connection preventing further errors from occurring.
- PluginLibrary will automatically be downloaded when it is not found on the server.
- The firework result now works correctly.
- Removed the 'use of' option from the config files. Instead, you should now use /ar migrate to migrate data from another plugin into Autorank.
- The /ar help command will show commands in sorted order now.
- Update to support LuckPerms v5.
- Allow data to be migrated from Statz or from Minecraft's statistics (see /ar migrate command).