Even though 2020 is not the greatest year for the history books, I still want to cheer you up with a new release of Autorank!
Changes from the previous version:
- Whenever there is no permission plugin found on your server, Autorank will warn you and fail gracefully.
- Optimize connections to MySQL database (if you were using it) + also allow you to define a table prefix for your database
- It is no longer required to download PluginLibrary, as Autorank will automatically load it from within its own source code. You can now remove it from your plugins folder!
- Progress of requirements is now shown in more detail.
- Check whether your Paths.yml is loaded correctly before loading all paths.
- Added a lot more debug messages (when debug is enabled).
- Fixed issue with total time requirement that didn't check the player time correctly.
- When migrating time data from vanilla Minecraft, all players will now be converted instead of just the subset Autorank already knew about.
- Fixed issue where Autorank would hang the server during shutdown at random intervals.
- Fixed issue where the UUID of a player was incorrect and was cached too long.
If you are also running Statz, make sure to update it too: https://github.com/Staartvin/Statz/releases/tag/v1.6
- Added requirements that allow you to check the daily/weekly/monthly time of a player.
- Add a new logging system that logs all actions performed by Autorank. This might come in handy when you want to review some actions Autorank did in the past.
- Added requirements of UHCStats (kills, deaths and wins), see the wiki page
- All warnings that Autorank generate can now also be found in the logs of Autorank.
- Added new option to reset progress of all paths (so both active and completed paths) of a player (not just the active paths), see the commands reference
- Added cooldowns to repeatable paths, see the new wiki
- Added requirements for Towny (has town, has nation, is mayor, is king, number of town blocks). See the requirements overview
- Added requirements for McRPG (skill level, power level), see requirements overview
- Added option to enable/disable an SSL connection for MySQL databases.
- I'm working on a new wiki with more detail and a better general overview, see https://autorank.staartvin.com/. Let me know what you think!