About the plugin
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
AutoReplace is a small plugin to enhance the vanilla playing experience by automatically replacing nearly* broken tools and depleted item-stacks. For this it does not only search the inventory itself but also any shulker box contained in the players inventory.
*it only saves enchanted tools so that they can be repaired and used again, without an enchantment the tools get replaced when they break
In the case that you encounter any bugs or have some ideas what features this plugin is missing: feel free to use the issues section on the github page of the project or write into the spigot ressource discussion.
- Place AutoReplace.jar into your /plugins folder
- Done. There is nothing else for you to do Unless you want to set some of the new permissions for your players.
If you just want all your users to have the AutoReplace functionality, you don't really need to change anything: everybody can en- and disable the replacement functionality on his own and OPs can additionally set both the global default and the settings for other players.
For any further configuration (to give/remove functionality to specific groups/players) you can use any permission plugin of your choice. Most permissions should be self explanatory, but the functionality around the 'default' permission may need some explanation:
To check if a player has the replace functionality enabled, the plugin first checks for any configurations for the specific player (can be accessed in the config.yml), if there is none/default set, it then checks if the player has the *.default.* permission set. If this is not the case the plugin will use the default server-wide setting (can also be found in the config).
So if you want to force a group of players to (not) use the replace functionality you can additionally set the *.forcedefault permission, then the plugin will check first the *.default.* permission to determine if the user can use the replace functionality.
/autoreplace can be replaced with the abbreviation /ar for all commands listed above.
- /autoreplace [tool|item] (enable|disable|default) change your own settings
- /autoreplace <playerName> [tool|item] (enable|disable|default) change settings for specified player
- /autoreplace all [tool|item] (enable|disable) change default settings for all players
- /autoreplace (reload|save) reload/save the config file
- autoreplace.command basic permission to get access to commands; default: all
- autoreplace.reload permission to use reload functionality; default: op
- autoreplace.save permission to use save functionality; default: op
- autoreplace.tool.change.own permission to change your own tool settings; default: all
- autoreplace.tool.change.all permission to change default tool settings and the individual settings of other players; default: op
- autoreplace.tool.change.* grands both permissions listed above; default: op
- autoreplace.tool.default.true sets default tool setting to enabled; default: none
- autoreplace.tool.default.false sets default tool setting to disabled; default: none
- autoreplace.tool.forcedefault forces an overwrite so that the player has to use the permission based default settings (only use with caution, e.g. when you what to block someone from using autoreplace); default: none
- autoreplace.item.change.own permission to change your own item settings; default: all
- autoreplace.item.change.all permission to change default item settings and the individual settings of other players; default: op
- autoreplace.item.change.* grands both permissions listed above; default: op
- autoreplace.item.default.true sets default item setting to enabled; default: none
- autoreplace.item.default.false sets default item setting to disabled; default: none
- autoreplace.item.forcedefault forces an overwrite so that the player has to use the permission based default settings (only use with caution, e.g. when you what to block someone from using autoreplace); default: none
✅ Basic tool replacement functionality
✅ Basic item replacement functionality
✅ Add support for multiple versions
⬜ Configuration which tool material can be replaced by what other material
Automatically replenishes (nearly) broken tools and used items from the players inventory 1.13-1.16+
- v0.2.6 better elytra handling May 1, 2021
- v0.2.5 critical armor duplication glitch fixed Apr 23, 2021
- v0.2.4 'force'-permission now permanently overwrites the users settings Apr 22, 2021