For more info and instructions! Visit this page!
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- ServersMC, DennisLysenko
Restart your server automatically today, and clear some of your RAM for a faster, smoother Minecraft experience. This integration is seamless and works with Spigot. Please follow the instructions to ensure a proper setup!
I would like to thank Numero Uno, for doing this showroom for me. I went on YouTube, and was curious did anyone make a video for this plugin, since my old was private and I found this video! Please subscribe to Numero Uno, I appreciate what he did. Like the video, watch it, and everything. Thank you to all.
Photos of version 2.8.1!Code (Text):* Restarts on hour or day intervals, or at a specific time
* Broadcasts reminders, customizable in minutes on config
* Option to enable/disable on screen pop ups, on different events
* Change restart time in-game.
* Integrated update check.
* MultiCraft support!
* Able to Start, or Pause the server timer in-game, with a reminder that its paused
* Automatically updates your old configuration file!
* Customizable popup and broadcast messages/timings
* Add color codes to shutdown messages!
* Execute commands before the server restarts on an X amount of seconds.
* Added Max Players Exception
* If the server restarts and you have 10 players online and you set the max players to 10 your server wont restart until someone leaves and the player amount is less than or equal to 10.
* Plays sounds when a notification is displayed (Announcement/Popup)
* PlaceholderAPI Suppport
Code (Text):* Add more features (Need feedback from reviews for ideas!)
* Make it where the server restarts on crash!
* Add BungeeCord support
* Add a boss bar for server countdown
Link to bStats Metrics
PlaceholderAPI, TitleAPI (fully customizable)
I like the plugin and her config but I have a problem. See pics:
When it reaches 5 seconds, it begins to give that error that is seen on the console. The plugin is not restarting the server, it only stays in the 5 seconds.
Super plugin, but in germany we have something called "Zeitumstellung"
That messes with the Plugin: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/615164911575892009/771402842543489044/Screenshot_1.png
the plugin does its job but, it has an error I don't know if it is with the one where I am doing the server or it does not work, but I have a network that uses linux and starts the console 1 you see that the server is restarted, my start.sh and the Command to start the server is ¨sudo bash start.sh¨ I don't know if I have to adjust it for linux and if this is how I do it?