Have you or your players had enough of placing torches when you are mining, exploring a cave or just wondering at night? Then this plugin is for you!
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- WorldGuard region support
- Tested on Spigot 1.13
- Torches can be taken from inventory
- Torches can be placed at certain light levels with a radius
- Blacklist of blocks that torches can be placed on
- Boundaries for the x, y and z axis
- Auto update checker at plugin load, at operator join & command for update checking
- Can be enabled/disabled for other players
- autotorch.auto - Permits the player to turn on auto torch placing on and off
- autotorch.listcommands - Permits the player to list all the commands in the plugin
- autotorch.autoothers - Permits the player to enable auto torch placing for another player
- autotorch.admin - Allows the player to view plugin information, reset the config, reset the list of players who have autotorch enabled and check for updates
- autotorch.* - All permissions listed above
- /at - Lists all commands
- /at t - Enables/disables auto torch placing
- /at t <player> - Enables/disables auto torch placing for another player
- /at reset - Resets the configuration file
- /at clear - Disables auto torch placing for everyone
- /at update - Checks for updates on SpigotMC
- /at about - Shows information about the plugin
All you need to do is to download and copy the file into your plugins folder. If you need to configure anything you will first need to start up the server, then you can go into the AutoTorch folder where you can find config.yml
If you are unsure what block names to use, find them at: https://hub.spigotmc.org/javadocs/spigot/org/bukkit/Material.htmlCode (Text):# Generated using AutoTorch v1.2.0 at Fri Sep 23 21:47:51 BST 2016
# Thanks for using AutoTorch! If you and your players like this plugin, please do leave a review - it helps a lot!
# As of v1.2.0, if you upgraded from an older version use 'player.frominventory' instead of 'frominventory'
Do you enjoy using this plugin on your server? Leave a review below. If you have any issues, reply to the thread and I will try to help.