- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Add levels to your server using this plugin!
How to set up the plugin?
- Add "awesomeLevel" to your chat format.
How to level up?
- With requirements! Such as coin (which is
necessary) or blocks mined or mobs, animals killed.
- You can change the level up requirements to your liking!
- Change Level Prefix in the config to your liking!
- Customize rewards for every level.
- Customize reward titles and messages.
- Either make the player who leveled up run a command or make console run a command when a player levels up.
- Add a permanent potion effect to any level you want!
List of effects: FAST_DIGGING (Haste), FIRE_RESISTANCE, INCREASE_DAMAGE (Strength), JUMP, NIGHT_VISION, REGENERATION, SPEED, WATER_BREATHING
- Number of levels is customizable.
- Level requirements can be changed from requirements.yml
- Play sound when leveling up.
- Launch firework when leveling up.
- Change messages that players recieve when they level up, when they don't have permission etc.
These are very important, plugin won't work if you don't have these in your server!
- Economy plugin that works with vault (Essentials for example)
- Permission plugin that works with vault
- Plugin that modifies the chat (Essentials for example)
> /level - Opens main level menu - awesomelevels.menu - Aliases: levels, levelup, rank, rankup
> /alreload - Reload the configs - awesomelevels.reload
I would love any feedback, please make sure to let me know if you find any bugs.