- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Backpacks+ add 4 craftable backpacks with Custom sizes in the config. BackPacks+ don't use any kind of files or database to store the items it's all stored inside one item like a shulker box for example, also support fast loading and unloading from chests.
Version 1.3.4 Only works on 1.13+, For an older Minecraft version download 1.2.2.
- A Backpack can be crafted.
- A Backpack can be stored inside a chest.
- You can rename a Backpack
- You can use custom Items as a Backpack
- You can use player heads as a Backpack
- A renamed backpack will show his name in his inventory
- You can't put a Backpack inside another Backpack.
- Players can open other players backpacks if they right click with the backpack in hand.
- The use of Backpacks can be restricted using the permissions :
- The crafting can be disabled in the config.
- The crafting can be allowed for a player using the permission :
- Destroying a Backpack will destroy all the items stored inside.
- If keep_backpack_on_death is set to false the player will loose the backpack and all the items inside will be dropped on the ground.
- While holding a backpack and enable_fast_load_unload is set to true:
( Shift + Right Click ) to unload the backpack content into a chest
( Shift + Left Click ) to load items from a chest into you backpack
[backpacksplus.use.small] Let you use the small Backpack
[backpacksplus.use.medium] Let you use the medium Backpack
[backpacksplus.use.large] Let you use the large Backpack
[backpacksplus.use.extralarge] Let you use the extra large Backpack
[backpacksplus.craft] Let you craft the Backpacks
[backpacksplus.create] Use /bpp create <backPack>
[backpacksplus.reload] Use /bpp reload
[backpacksplus.help] Use /bpp help
[backpacksplus.permission] Use /bpp permission
/bpp help: show all Backpacks+ commands
/bpp reload: reload the config
/bpp create <backPack>: create a backpack
/bpp create <backPack> <player>: create a backpack for a player
<backPack> : small - medium - large - extra_large
/bpp permission : show all Backpacks+ permission
The crafting changed I'll update this section wen I have the time
chat_line_color: '&2' # The Line color in the chat
loading_from_chest_message: '&2%count% &ritems added to the &2Backpack' #the message shown when a player load item from a chest.
unloading_to_chest_message: '&2%count% &ritems added to the &6chest' #the message shown when a player unload items to a chest.
enable_crafting: true # Make the backpacks craftable
keep_backpack_on_death: true #if set to true the backpack will drop as an item, if set to false the backpack get deleted and the items inside drop on the ground
enable_fast_load_unload: true # Enable Fast loading and unloading items from backpacks to chests
custom_item: EMERALD #The items used to represent the BackPack, you can use PLAYER_SKULL to use a player head
skull_name: MHF_Chest #The name of the player to use
extra_large_packpack_name: EXTRA LARGE
small_packpack_description: A Small BackPack # The Lore of the Small Backpack
medium_packpack_description: A Medium BackPack # The Lore of the Medium Backpack
large_packpack_description: A Lore BackPack # The Lore of the Large Backpack
extra_large_packpack_description: An Extra Large BackPack # The Lore of the Extra-Large Backpack
small_size: 18 # Small Backpack size 2*9
medium_size: 27 # Medium backpack size 3*9
large_size: 36 # Large Backpack size 4*9
extra_large_size: 54 # Extra-large Backpack size 6*9 (the max is 6*9)
#"-" represent the end of the line in the crafting table
#":" represent the separation between every material in a line
Backpacks Bank (store the backpacks with unlockable slots)
Fast loading and unloading items from backpacks to a chest - Added in 1.0.3
Custom Crafting Recipes - Added in 1.1.2
Custom Backpack Item - Added in 1.1.0
Player head as a Backpack - Added in 1.1.3
Customizable messages - Added in 1.1.4
- leave any suggestion you have in the discussion section and I'll must likely add it.
You are not allowed to decompile the source code!
You are not allowed to re-upload the plugin!
You are not allowed to include the source code in your plugin!
You are not allowed to claim this plugin as yours!
This plugin is still in development and might contain bugs, if you find a bug please report it in the discussion section.
when reporting a bug please provide these information:
- Server Software (Spigot, Bukkit...)
- Server Version (1.11, 1.12...)
- Backpacks+ Version
- Output in the console
- Description of the Bug
And here is where I would guilt trip you into donating to me PayPal, but honestly a thank you is enough or leaving a honest review.
Never run out of inventory space again
As much as I love this plugin, is there a way to Change the Crafting Recipe of the backpacks?
Added this to our small 10-player server and I'm pretty sure this makes our Shulker Boxes pretty much useless blocks considering the materials needed to craft the Backpacks are a lot easier to craft in terms of time and energy when compared to making Shulker Boxes
This is a really great plugin! Could you make it so that when a player dies with keep backpack on death as true, it drops the actual head for the backpack and it contains everything the player had in it? Because I think you said that it would drop the items without the backpack. Overall great plugin, thanks!
The plugin has many critical errors and should not be available for download. You can lose items and clone them with this plugin! The creator of the plugin has everything somewhere despite being online every day. Don't download this plugin!
el complemento esta muy bien , pero ahora el problema es que el creador no permite editar la configuracion de su plugin lo que es una tonteria, ya que cuando entro a mi servidor ahora no aparecen cabezas de cofre, aparecen cabezas de steve , como mochila y eso es realmente desepcionante ya que yo no puedo hacer nada para arreglarlo
Good day, I really liked your plugin, and I think it is the best of all plugins of this genre. There are some suggestions to improve it. I really hope that you will make them soon.
1. The plugin config should be more flexible
1.1 Changing the sound of opening backpack
1.2 change the skin of the backpacks individually for each
1.3 changing the name of the backpack inside the top panel
2. There are some bugs I guess with a change of color in the name of the backpack (make it white small_packpack_name: '&fBackpack') When creating it white, when the opening becomes blue and in italics, or it is a bug, or a way to mark used backpacks, and if so should be, then you need to make to config the color setting of the open backpack. Sorry for mistakes, I use Google translator. I hope you understand what I wrote and make changes, I'm waiting for it!Thank you for your work!