- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Disable unwanted Update-Features
- One single command/permission for everything (/bttr | bttr.command)
- Easy customization via inventory
- Unnoticeable to users
- Compatible with most other plugins
- Optimized code with little to no lag
- Configuration possible for every single worldThings, you can disable:
- the "1.9-Cooldown" (Default: "True")
- the new "Axe-Damage" (Default: "True")
- the new Regen (Default: "True")
- the making of a path with shovel (Default: "False")
- the using of the "Off-Hand" (Default: "False")
- the spawning of Skeleton Traps (Default: "False")
- "Player-Collisions" (Default: "False") (Not configurable for specific worlds.)
- the eating of the "ChorusFruit" (Default: "False")
- the crafting of a shield (Default: "False")
- the crafting of an "End-Crystal" (Default: "False")
- the crafting of a "Shulker Box" (Default: "False") (Only in 1.11+)Feel free to write any suggestions either in the forum or directly via a private message to me. I try to implement as many features in this plugin as possible and am happy about every proper suggestion you can provide me.
If there are any problems with the plugin let me know, but be aware that I am not constantly continuing work on this resource.
Also if there are any problems you have in combination with the player collision you should know that because of the minecraft implementation I am most likely not able to fix them without causing other problems.
Against the "Combat-Update"
This is a really handy plugin and is still supported by spigot legacy mode, but my only issue is I have found out that this plugin is making it so that I cannot have multiple users/animals in boats and I can only have one. If that was fixed it'd be 5 stars, thanks for the amazing plugin.
I am having an issue where the collisions are set to be disabled and people cant push people in the world they are changed in but then when they change worlds and go back to the world they were in they can collide with players again. After this the setting seems to work on and off. Also a suggestion I have would be to make it so the plugin can be configured per world. Thanks :D