This version is a big update for me. Please backup configuration files and databases before updating to this version.
I have of cause added the 4 new mobs: Hoglin, Piglin, Strider and Zoglin.
Because both BagOfGold and MobHunting uses the Bags / Playerheads the share a lot of code. This has been a pain to maintain as a developer, but from now it will be easier for me. I introduce some new files in the BagOfGold folder which is also used by MobHunting. After installing this update...
BagOfGold creates a new dimension in Minecraft where your server Economy is item based.
- Fixed ticket 98 (https://github.com/Rocologo/BagOfGold/issues/98)
- Fixed problem where picked up BagOfGold items lost its value.
- Loading rewards in a separate task to make the server load faster
- Fixed duplicate problem when picking up BagOfGold
- Updated CMI integration to CMI 220.127.116.11 (https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/...s-economy-mysql-sqlite-much-more.3742/updates)
- Trader Llama and Wandering Trader added to config.yml
- Pistons cant push to BagOfGold items and MobHunting rewards and destroy the item this way
- Optimized code when detecting rewards/bagofgold. Could cause lags acording to the timings report.
- Spectator mode duplication bug. Ticket 83 (https://github.com/Rocologo/BagOfGold/issues/83)
- Updated to bStats 1.7
- Fixed /bag money errors
- Fixed ticket 90 Problems with money type ITEM (https://github.com/Rocologo/BagOfGold/issues/90)
- Fixed ticket 81 Bank Duplication. (https://github.com/Rocologo/BagOfGold/issues/81)
- Fixed bug where players you open inventory, hold a reward in the hand and quit, causing the money to be added twice to the playerbalance.
- Fixed bug where you could copy heads and bags (Ticket 87 - https://github.com/Rocologo/BagOfGold/issues/87)
Page 1 of 10