This script is an incredibly useful resource for all servers.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
It enables you to make small or massive balloons, attached by a lead, at any place on your server.
It's great decoration, and can make very interesting minigames!
Includes adjustable settings.
List of commands (you can replace the item argument by putting "hand", which will make the balloon type the tool you are using):
- /balloon help - sends list of commands
- /balloon small (follows you? true/false) (any item/"hand") - creates a minuscule balloon
- /balloon big (follows you? true/false) (any item/"hand") - creates a large balloon
- /balloon medium (follows you? true/false) (any item/"hand") - creates a medium sized balloon
- /balloon delete - gives a stick used for removing unwanted balloons.
Default settings are "balloons" and "balloon.delete"
Download the .sk file provided.
Download (if you don't have them) these 3 plugins:
Skript, SkQuery, and Skbee
Make sure they are all fully updated (this works on Minehut)!
Add the file to the "scripts" folder inside the skript plugin.
Restart the server. Do not attempt to reload the script through /sk reload all, or /sk reload (script name). This will crash your server (info on why at bottom)!
Make sure that whatever world you spawn balloons in is NOT in peaceful difficulty!
- Read the Issues (at the bottom).
- You can transfer ownership of a follower balloon by throwing the string to another player.
If you have a question, want to improve on the script, or want to report bugs, feel free to do so either here, or dm me at my discord (you can find it in the script!)
Don't forget to leave a review, it helps a lot!!
- Reloading the script any other way than restarting the server will most probably crash your server.
- Currently, removing collisions are not possible through this script. However you may wish to do so yourself.
Balloons - A complex script for decorative balloons! 1.1.1
A script which makes different sized balloons of any item.