Banana Resource Browser
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
This plugin requires BananaInventoryAPI v3.0!! Get it here: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/bananainventoryapi.42019/
View the images here
What is this?
It's a new plugin that allows you to view other resources on the spigot resource page. It is still in development, so expect to see greater features in the future!
Cool, so how do I use this?
Download the latest version as well as the latest version of BananaInventoryAPI. Drop it in your plugins folder and restart your server. That's it!
What features are there?
Commands and Permissions:
- Browse all the free resources
- Sort them using the top 5 buttons
- Each resource is a different item depending on the category
- Always shows the most recent resources
- Click on an item and it will give you the link
- Shows a lot of information about the resource
- You can now browse different categories as well
- When you click on a resource, it shows you a book
- Contains the description, along with links to the images and download
- Much better looking
- Should cause less lag for everyone because I moved the loading to asynchronous threads
- Added the favorites tab
There is only 1 command and permission: /resources and bananaresourcebrowser.use to use the command
This plugin was made to showcase the power of BananaInventoryAPI. If you have any questions, suggestions, or issues, PM me.
Donations would be much appreciated and motivate me to allocate more time and effort towards making this better
If I missed your donation, PM me