- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
A punishment manager: AdvancedBan or LiteBans.
What is BanAnnouncer?
BanAnnouncer is a plugin which sends a Discord message when a player is punished.
This plugin supports the following punishments:
And so on...
# The channel(s) id where the messages will be sent
# If the text is empty (nothing between the double quotes),
# the message will not be sent (a.k.a. the message is "disabled"), for example:
# kick: "" <-- this will disable the message
# If you don't want to use embed messages you can use pure text, for ex.:
# kick: "The player %player% was kicked by %staff%"
# Variables are self-explained...
# The plugin used for manage the punishments
# Possible values:
# auto = Auto detect
# advancedban = Use AdvancedBan
# litebans = Use LiteBans
# If it's set to false, the punishments made
# with the '-s' flag of LiteBans will be sent anyways.
# Do not change this or i'll eat your cookies
- Install and configure Spicord.
- Add "ban_announcer" to your bot addons list
- Open Spicord's config file
- Go to the "addons" section
- Add "ban_announcer"
- It should look like this:
- Create a discord channel, for example, one named "punishments"
- Enable the Developer mode on your Discord account.
- Copy the ID of the channel you created (right-click it and select "Copy ID")
- Then, put the Channel ID on the plugin config.Code (YAML):
# Channel(s) where the messages will be sent
- You need to have AdvancedBan or LiteBans installed! (no config needed)
- Restart the server, and everything should be working
- Disable to normal users to send messages on the channel you created.
- Edit the default messages. If you want to make it cooler, you can use the Embed Visualizer by Leovoel.
Report issues here: BanAnnouncer issues