- New option bookedit: when the player edits or signs a book and quill item;
- [Config] Added wear worldguard region check (configurable): the plugin will check the player's equipment when changing regions;
- Fixed swap shift+click;
- Fixed color codes deserialization;
BanItem [1.7-1.16] 2.4
Lightweight, powerful & configurable per world ban item plugin
kerplunk likes this.
- Added 1.16 support;
- Added WorldGuard region support (http://banitem.andross.fr/doc.html#options-data-region);
- Added 'inventoryclick' option: can not click this item in any inventory;
- Added 'rename' option: can not rename the item in an anvil, or from a (configurable) rename commands;
- Added configurable prefix;
- Added support of potions levels for metadata;
- Added update checker (configurable);
- Added metrics;
- Updated config file with new...
cvczcvc likes this.
- Added 'fill' option: block when a player try to fill a bucket with a fluid;
- Added 'unfill' option: block when a player try to unfill a bucket;
- Improved & fixed wear option;
- Fixed delete option for items with metadata;
- Fixed clientside inventory visual bug if an item is banned (MC<1.12);
- Code cleanup
Obisam likes this.
- Added available enchantments & potions name list in /banitem help;
- Fixed metadata potion names. They are also correctly debugged if not valid;
- Fixed metadata enchantments for enchanted book;
- Fixed events activation versions compatibility: no more errors if trying to use an option unavailable for the current minecraft version;
mrDetroedPlay likes this.
- Fixed multiple same items in config overriden: now correctly add items instead of overriding them;
- Fixed potion metadata for MC<1.13;
- Fixed durability recognition for MC<1.13;
Eridamus_LoL likes this.
- Added metadata ban data -> ban items only if they have a custom metadata (durability, displayname, lore, enchantment...);
- Entitydrop option now correctly support the player bypass permission;
- Optimized check command;
- Optimized blacklist & whitelist map;
- Fixed left hand utilisation;
- Fixed info command;
- Fixed check command;
- Fixed drops option (FurnaceExtractEvent error);
- Fixed <1.8 rare exception;
- New option brew: when the item is brewed into a brewing stand;
- New option drops: remove item drop from a breaked block;
- New option entitydrop: when the item is dropped by an entity;
- New option glide: when trying to glide with an elytra;
- New option hangingplace: when a player try to place a hanging item (itemframe, painting...);
- Option 'inventory' renamed to...
- Fixed custom items persistence (not recognized anymore after reload) for Minecraft 1.13+
- Added new option attack: can not attack an entity with the item;
- Added new option consume: can not consume the food item;
- Added new command /banitem customitem get <name>: to get the custom item in your inventory;
- Added tab completition: commands can now be completed with tabs. Also display available custom items name into custom item commands;
- Added a allworlds...
Page 1 of 3