- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- 1.10This is shop plugin is made with BannerBoard. This plugin is free, however BannerBoard is a premium resource.This plugin allows server owners to make very cool shops using the BannerBoard plugin.
This plugin also requires Vault to run.
Credits to @ASTRACRAFT for the screenshot above
Big thanks to AfterBurn2point0 for making an English setup video;
Big thanks to Maximiliano for creating a Spanish setup video.
Please note; I do not speak Spanish at all, thus, support is in English and Dutch only!
Credits to @AlexiMaria for this one:
How to set up?
- Download Vault, BannerBoard and this plugin.
- Install the latest version of these three plugins.
- Create a BannerBoard banner of any size you wish as explained on the BannerBoard main page.
- Go to the BannerBoard configuration, and add the following line as a renderer.Code (Text):SHOP -font YOURFONT -size 12 -color 255,255,255 -strokeColor 255,255,255,50 -strokeThickness 1
- Don't forget also adding a nice background and title to the banner. The total configration could look something like this.
- IMAGE -src background.png
- IMAGE -src shop_header.png -yOffset 0
- SHOP -size 16 -font Hobo Std -color 255,255,255 -strokeColor 255,255,255,50 -strokeThickness 1
- Restart your server after making these configuration changes.
- Go in-game and use the following command while looking at a frame of the banner. You must be an operator.
Version 1.0.5 also contains the sale of server-executed commands.Code (Text):/setitem <amount> <buyprice> <sellprice> <image name> <name>
Please note that the name for the second command may not contain any spaces. Underscores "_" should be used instead, which will automatically be replaced with spaces on the frame itself.Code (Text):/setcommand <amount> <buyprice> <image name> <name> <command>
- Make sure to hold the item you wish to set the frame for in your hand. The image must have a .png extension and must be loaded in BannerBoard (so it must be placed in /plugins/BannerBoard/images/). If you would like to clear a frame, simply use /clearframe while looking at the frame. If you'd like to disable either buying or selling, set an amount smaller than 0.
You can pick your own images of course, but I used the default Minecraft textures. It is not legal to distribute these files (as they're owned by Mojang). But you can easily get to them yourself. Just go to /AppData/.minecraft/versions, and pick the latest jar. Open the jar as an archive. Go to the /assets/ folder. There you will find all textures.
- You're done, let your players enjoy your awesome shop
BannerBoard Shops 1.0.7
The coolest shop plugin you have ever seen!