BaronessLib - easy Bukkit library.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
It allows you to save time by eliminating monotonous work and make the code cleaner.
As a developer, I am very familiar with the moments when I have to write TOO much code. And this code is not complicated, but very boring and long. This library is exactly for such situations.
You can use it freely and offer your ideas: https://vk.com/black_baroness
How to use?
This library is works as a plugin that does not create any load on the server.
What features does the library have?
- Download the release or build .jar file by yourself.
- Add .jar file to your project's library.
- Add this file to the /plugins directory.
- You can add a plugin to Depend, but I personally worked without it.
The features are constantly expanding, so I strongly recommend just looking at the source code.
Each class and method has JavaDocs with a detailed description, so there should be no problems.
I wish you clean code!