- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Languages Supported:
- All languages
Barracuda is a minecraft login and registration system but to protect the privacy and security of players when entering the server, it has an ip detection system which means that if another user with a different ip tries to enter the server, the skript will automatically block the signal and kick you from the server, until a staff determines with the /verify command if the ip with which you tried to enter is allowed.
- /verify (username) - If the user is prompted with a screen stating that they need to speak to a server administrator to resolve their ip, use this command to re-enable their account.
- /login (password) -Once you have registered, log in with your password.
- /register (password) (ConfirmPassword) (Captcha) - To register use the command, it will ask you for a captcha at the end that will appear in the chat.
- /setpassword (username) (password) - If a user has forgotten their password, you can set their own password with this command
- /resetpassword (Password actual) (New Password) - Do you want to change your password? Use this command!
- /bsetspawn - Add the spawn where they will spawn when they enter the server.
- Skript dev36 2.2 (Recommended)
- SkQuery 3.6.0
MY DISCORD: ImServi#7351
MY COMMUNITY: https://discord.link/Roky
(Reports of bugs, errors or suggestions to my discord)