BAT_Patch is a bungee's plugin for offline-mode servers. it can fix one BungeeAdminTool plugin's issue: when a player with id "abcde" was banned, he can still log in through another ID like "ABCde" or "aBcdE" etc. It only support global ban in the current version.
Note: You must install BungeeAdminTool plugin before, and set it to use mysql.
I made this plugin for my own server, no error has been found up to now. But there may be some bugs in it, tell me if you find some of them ,please!
How to install:
- Put BAT_Patch plugin to your bungee's plugins folder and restart your BungeeCord, there will be an error when bungee start, just ignore it, because bat database is not been configured when its first load.
- Edit config.yml for yours needs, and then restart your BungeeCord again.
To do:Code (Text):# BungeeAdminTool's database info
# Message will be send to player who has been banned when he try to login again
# through changing his id to capital or Lowercase letters
banReason: '§4This ID has been banned, do not try to bypass the ban by modifying the id letter size!'
- Support for server ban.
- Set database info automaticaly by reading BAT's config.yml.
- Support for sqlite.
Forgive me for my poor English, click the "discussion" tab on top of this page to let me know what you can not understand clearly.
You can find a Chinese version here: http://www.mctime.cn/thread-254-1-1.html
BAT_Patch BAT_Patch 1.2.3
BungeeAdminTool plugin's patch for offline-mode servers
- Fix the sql Syntax error, finally! Dec 6, 2015
- Fix sql Syntax error. Nov 1, 2015
- I'm sorry I brought the old error to the new version. Nov 1, 2015