Battle effects v1.3.0
A minecraft spigot plugin for showing battle effects.
**REGENERATE YOUR CONFIGURATION FILE**
- You can now choose between three options on how to leave behind skulls, block, dropItem andputInKillersInventory here's a list wich either of those options will do:
Note: I was unable to test the 'putInKillersInventory' setting, so please, report any bugs you encounter and I'll fix them happily.
- putInKillersInventory: Will put the skull in the killer's inventory (If the killer is a player, obviously). (You may configure the plugin so that if the killer's inventory is full, the skull is instead dropped as an item)
- block: Will place the skull on the death location of the dead player with a random rotation.
- dropItem: Will drop the skull as an item on the death location of the dead player.
- You can now configure the chance to leave behind a skull.
- Leave blood behind on the ground.
- Blood particle effects.
- Leave a player skull behind as a block, an item or put the skull in the killer's inventory. (configurable)
- Highly configurable. alot of this can be disabled, enabled and tweaked.
- Java >= 7
- Spigot / Bukkit