This is my first plugin. The description will get detailed information later.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
It adds some features to beacons, which can be adjusted in the config.yml:
Feel free to check it out, open issues or even contribute.
- duration (int): Number of ticks the effects should last (20 = 1sec), default is 10min
- range (double): Number of blocks beacons should spread the effects, default is 500.0
- combine (bool): Whether or not the effects of surrounding beacons should be combined. If yes, you can get a completely new gameplay, because effect amps can be greater than 2!
- useDefault (bool): Whether or not to use default effects on empty beacon with tier >= 4
- defaultPrim (string): Spigot name of the minecraft effect for the primary effect
- defaultSec (string): Spigot name of the minecraft effect for the secondary effect
- useSuperStar (boolean): Use the Super Star to store and transmit beacon effects. Craft the Super Star out of 9 Nether Stars and put it into your offhand to use it.
Extend the range of your beacons!
- New features... May 23, 2021
- Store effects for transmitting Mar 15, 2021
- Rewrite, removed paper specific code, default effects Mar 4, 2021