Beam me up ! (For 1.13+)
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
For the legacy version, click here !
This is a simple no-command plugin that allows vertical player teleportation inside a beacon's beam !
Creation of a teleport tunnel :
- Place a beacon and light it up
- Inside the beacon, at every "floor" you want, place a stained glass block
- That's it !
- Get a clock in your main hand
- Get inside the beacon's beam
- Right/left click the air with your clock to go up/down !
Your options :
All of this is changed inside the config.yml.
- Change or disable all the texts and their color
- Change or disable the permission to use
- The item to use
If there is any trouble with that file, the default config file is downloadable on GitHub.
Here's a list of material you can use :
Players need the beam.use permission to use this feature, by default.
It is disablable by setting the "permission" config option to "none".
For versions 1.0.4 and lower, use beammeup.use.
You have an issue :
Please don't use the ratings as a way to post issues.
Go to the discussion page or the GitHub project issues page instead !
Open source GitHub page :