- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- /annoy (player) - Plays an annoying sound on the specified player.
- /clearchat - Clears the chat.
- /freeze (player) - Freeze the specified player. If they log out, they get banned. (This can be changed in the config.
- /unfreeze (player) - Unfreeze the specified player.
- /mutechat - Mute chat from talking. People with certain permissions can be exempt.
- /push (player) (amount) - Push the player by a specified amount. The max amount can be changed in the config.
- /reload - Reload the plugin if you have changed any config information. This should not be used as a server restart is always recommended.
- /warn (add/remove/list) (player) (message) - Warn the specified player with the specified message.** NEW FEATURES **
If you want to request new features, check out my GitHub!
** Permissions can be found in the config.yml file **
Permissions will be added here soon... maybe...
P.S. - This is my first plugin ever uploaded. Please let me know if something has gone awry and I will try my best to fix it as soon as possible. Please make a new issue on my GitHub. If you end up liking the plugin and want to request and suggest more plugins for me to create, donating at the link above will help me focus more time toward creating plugins. Thank you!