This lightweight plugin allows you to designate points around your world as Bell Towers, which will ring out the time each hour. You can configure your time zone and designate ranges for each tower.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
/BellTower Create <Name> <Range> [x] [y] [z]
- Creates a tower where specified with the provided name and range. If no location is provided, uses your location.
/BellTower Remove <Name>
- Deletes the specified tower
/BellTower Test [Name]
- Rings the specified tower for the current hour, for testing ranges and hearing the tower. If no tower is specified, rings all towers. Broadcasts a test message for testing configuration of BroadcastLocally and BroadcastGlobally.
-BellTower.admin: Grants access to all relevant functions. Ops have access by default.
Please leave a rating if you enjoy the plugin! I'd love to hear feedback!
Bell Tower 1.2.0
Provides real time clock tolls each hour