Nothing has changed compared to the previous version.
I finally reinstalled the build server and added ssl to it. Most of you dont care about that, but I prefer to use a secure standard. Also removed the nasty port from the url So from now its just ci.princeps.biz
[BETA] Landlord 2 b10
Protect land, protect animals, protect it all, with Landlord.
first of all, here is a link to the landlord discord. Feel free to join us
I put a load of effort into this update and I think we are close to be finished here. I'm happy with most of the systems, just some minor things will get changed.
+ Added resettable greet/farewell by inputting an empty string
+ Added confirmation dialogs
+ Added home teleport to other players home
+ Added very basic tab completion for...
+ New commandsystem: heavily modifiable, check out the new huge config. Even permissions can be declared separately
+ ClaimingOption: Gap between different owners, check out the config for more information
+ improved ux for /ll advertise
+ added bstats
+ hungarian translation (hu)
- Fixed a bug in "lastseen"
- tried to fix cracked player. Still doesnt work and tbh I'm not willing to spend time on that...
I'm somewhat demotivated to do something for this program. Uni sucks all my time and motivation to work on a private sideproject :c
Well, I think the worst is fixed for now Have fun!
- Fixed an issue with placeholder api
- Fixed an issue concerning ll help. Please note: 1.12 is not supported, you may go for 1.12.2!!!
- Fixed ll home for command aliases
- Fixed a major issue when a adv land is sold
- Fixed an indexoutofbounds in ll manage
- Fixed a smaller exploit
- Fixed version incompatibility
- Rewrote the troublesome management system
- Fixed API: LandPreClaimEvent, LandPostClaimEvent
- Huge Code Cleanup
+ Claiming of adjacent chunks only => Config Option
VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE! OLDER VERSIONS CONTAIN A MAJOR EXPLOIT!
There was a major exploit in land list which is now fixed. I will not explain what exactly went wrong, just update or it might cause HUGE trouble
- Fixed a major exploit
- Fixed #12 (formation inconsistent in ll help)
- Fixed unclaim -1 bug
- Fixed missing string exception
- Fixed the new treshold system. Now its working as intended.
+ Title is now a selectable...Blueyescat likes this.
Please collapse this post to read everything, it might be interesting for you
Dont blame me if anything happens, because you didnt read the patchnotes.
A lot has happend since the last patch. This is probably one of the last patches, before the full release of landlord2. Think I am on a very good way finishing this project in the next few months. Development cycles increased exponentially, usually a sign that a project is going to be finished soon.
There are only a few things...
+ Added a configurable /ll home delay
- Fixed a bug which prohibited to read the 2nd page of ll help
- Fixed a bug which occurred without vault on claim
- Rewrote LandClaimEvent => Dynmap is now working!
... to finally update ll on spigot.
Your configs might break, if you have been using b81 before.
There are still lot of things to do... dynmap is still bugged. Dont have the time right now (university), will do it asap.
As always, this is a beta! I'm sure, there are some hidden bugs! Just open the discussions thread or PM me
+ ll unclaim for admins
+ Added autosethome (if a player doesnt have a home yet)
+ Added ll borders
+ Added interact flag
+ Added admintp to...FunkyDealer likes this.
Yey, I managed to fix a longstanding bug within my workspace This may not change anything for the plugin, but my motivation to make landlord greater again.
+ PlaceholderAPI Integration:
ll_ownedlands - Your OwnedLand count
ll_claims - The amount of claims you have
ll_currentLandOwner - owner of the land you are standing on (for tablist)
ll_currentLandName - landname of the land you are standing on (for tablist)
+ Translation for Confirmation GUI
+ /ll update <World> - Updates...Spartan9802 likes this.
Page 1 of 2