- Tested Minecraft Versions:
FeaturesThis plugin saves the current damage of a block. For example, when you punch a block enough to make it half-broken, the animation and damage stays on the block. This is hard to explain so I've made a short recording to explain it. Fun for a PvP/survival server maybe?
- Block damage stays on a block for a configurable amount of time.
- Block damage increases from its previous amount, as shown in the youtube clip below.
- Custom explosions, as shown in a youtube clip below. Can be disabled in config.
- Works with any protection plugin. Blocks will show damage, but they will never break where they should not. Explosions also obey protected areas.
- Exception for WorldGuard regions. Blocks won't show damage when a player damages a block he isn't allowed to in a WorldGuard region.Showcase
- ProtocolLib 4.0
- WorldGuard (Not required)ConfigurationCode (Text):
# Milliseconds between a block has been damaged and starts fading
# Milliseconds between each fade
# Damage decrease per fade. A fully damaged block has 10 damage points, a non damaged block has 0
# Set to 10 or more to fade block instantly
# Disable blocks being damaged in explosions
Better Block Breaking 6.6.0_1.10.2
Block damage saves on blocks | Amazing explosions damage blocks