Better Floating Mobs | A Fun Lobby Plugin 2.1

Flying Mobs.. Because why not?

  1. Cobwebster
    Tested Minecraft Versions:
    • 1.9
    • 1.10
    • 1.11
    • 1.12
    textrealism.png

    This is a fun little plugin which would suit almost all lobbies, the concept is that when you punch a mob (of your choice) it'll float the mob away as well as giving it a custom name.

    Try it out in our lobby! IP > play.IDMCHub.net
    It will take the attackers name and put it on the mob.

    Support & Request Discord HERE

    [​IMG]

    Support the cause and buy me a coffee
    https://www.paypal.me/Cobwebster
    Features
    • World Limiting | Choose which worlds this works in
    • Entity Limiting | Choose what mobs can be affected
    • Entity Checks | Checks to remove entities if they don't die from fall damage (Making it impossible for mob counts to rise)
    • Custom spawner mob names (Placeholder for a rare name to appear)
    • Drop Removal | Options to remove normal drops
    • Language Support | Ability to reword all parts
    • Automatic Config Changes | All new defaults added automatically
    • Sound Support | Assign custom sounds with configurable sound/volume/pitch


    CONFIG
    Code (YAML):

    # [Floating Mobs] by Cobwebster

    # List of possible living entities / https://hub.spigotmc.org/javadocs/spigot/org/bukkit/entity/LivingEntity.html
    # Please make sure the entity is in all CAPS for it to work

    # What the mob is renamed to when you hit.
    MobRenamed
    : "%player% Did this to me!"

    Version
    : 1

    EntityType
    :
    - CHICKEN
    - COW
    - PIG
    - ZOMBIE
    - SHEEP
    - SKELETON
    - SPIDER
    - ENDERMAN

    # Keep the worlds you add in upper case
    AllowedWorlds
    :
    - LOBBY
    - HUB
    - WORLD

    # Spawners will spawn mobs with custom names if enabled, SpawnerOne 5% odds & SpawnerTwo 95% odds

    SpawnerNames
    : true
    SpawnerOne
    : "Rare Meme"
    SpawnerTwo
    : "Hit Me!"

    # Whether or not a piece of paper is dropped on entity death with the killers name
    # Will only work for mobs listed in EntityType | Good for lobbies which clear inventories upon leaving.
    # THIS WILL REMOVE ANY NATURAL DROP!

    MobDrops
    : false

    Sounds
    :
      Sound
    : "BLOCK_NOTE_HARP"
      Volume
    : 10
      Pitch
    : 1
      Enabled
    : true
     

    Commands
    /FMR - Reloads

    fm.reload
    description: Allows Reload
    default: op

    floatingmobs.hit
    description: Allows usage
    default: true

    Planned
    - Let me know if you want anything added!

    Ratings are not the place to report issues, If you have a issue PM me directly! I'll be more than happy to help.
    MehBoss and kite7742 like this.

Recent Updates

  1. Updated
  2. Updated Project
  3. Added in sound options

Recent Reviews

  1. MrEMan
    MrEMan
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0
    What can be more fun that watching critters floating away :)

    Does what is says, nothing more needed. Great job

    Regards
  2. poompk
    poompk
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

    Good plugin ! :D

    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    1. Cobwebster
      Author's Response
      Thank you for your review :) If you have any features/bug reports let me know.
  3. 006mi4
    006mi4
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4
    Very Very nice plugin i use it on my server and all members like it!!
    .................
    1. Cobwebster
      Author's Response
      Thank you for your kind review! Let me know if ever you find a bug or just have a feature request :)
  4. MehBoss
    MehBoss
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    Add some screenshots and this plugin will be FLAMING! You can use imgur.com and just right click to open in a new tab, copy the link and paste it in the menu when you click insert an image URL.
    1. Cobwebster
      Author's Response
      Appreciate the review, I tried putting in a GIF but it didn't work. I'll add some images though for sure. <3