- Tested Minecraft Versions:
This is a fun little plugin which would suit almost all lobbies, the concept is that when you punch a mob (of your choice) it'll float the mob away as well as giving it a custom name.
Try it out in our lobby! IP > play.IDMCHub.net
It will take the attackers name and put it on the mob.
Support & Request Discord HERE
Support the cause and buy me a coffeeFeatures
- World Limiting | Choose which worlds this works in
- Entity Limiting | Choose what mobs can be affected
- Entity Checks | Checks to remove entities if they don't die from fall damage (Making it impossible for mob counts to rise)
- Custom spawner mob names (Placeholder for a rare name to appear)
- Drop Removal | Options to remove normal drops
- Language Support | Ability to reword all parts
- Automatic Config Changes | All new defaults added automatically
- Sound Support | Assign custom sounds with configurable sound/volume/pitch
# [Floating Mobs] by Cobwebster
# List of possible living entities / https://hub.spigotmc.org/javadocs/spigot/org/bukkit/entity/LivingEntity.html
# Please make sure the entity is in all CAPS for it to work
# What the mob is renamed to when you hit.
MobRenamed: "%player% Did this to me!"
# Keep the worlds you add in upper case
# Spawners will spawn mobs with custom names if enabled, SpawnerOne 5% odds & SpawnerTwo 95% odds
SpawnerOne: "Rare Meme"
SpawnerTwo: "Hit Me!"
# Whether or not a piece of paper is dropped on entity death with the killers name
# Will only work for mobs listed in EntityType | Good for lobbies which clear inventories upon leaving.
# THIS WILL REMOVE ANY NATURAL DROP!
/FMR - Reloads
description: Allows Reload
description: Allows usage
- Let me know if you want anything added!
Ratings are not the place to report issues, If you have a issue PM me directly! I'll be more than happy to help.