Better Food Values is a plugin that allows you to change the food and saturation value of every food item in Minecraft. It also allows you to add a damage value when eating a food, for instance with unhealthy food. You can make a cookie or cake deal some damage on eating.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- /bfv help - shows a help menu for the plugin
- /bfv reload - reloads the config files
- /bfv permissions - shows all permissions of the plugin
- /bfv info <food> - shows info about a given food item
- /bfv set <food> <setting> <value> - allows you to set a value of a certain food ingame
- /bfv get <food> <setting> - shows the value of a selected food
- /bfv version - shows the version of the plugin and displays if it's up to date
- /bfv author - shows the author of the plugin (me!)
- bfv.admin - main admin permission for the plugin
Any suggestions are welcome, I'm already working on 2.0 which will contain a custom language file, a system to encourage a balanced diet and custom potion effects on eating food.