- You can now customize the placeholders that show when crapples/gapples are usable.
Add the following section in your configuration for this update to work properly:
Better Golden Apples » Cooldowns, Craft Toggles, Death Drops, Permissions! (PlaceholderAPI Support) v2.3
[1.8x - 1.13x] Customizable / Lightweight / Unique & more
- Updated to the latest PlaceholderAPI placeholder system.
- Changed cooldowns to properly work with UUIDs.
- Cleaned up parts of the code.
FIX: Fixes a nullpointer error when trying to craft.
- FIX: Converted the cooldown system into a UUID-based one (retains cooldown even between player sessions)
- REMOVAL: Removed the update system and the version command
- OTHER: Organized parts of the code (Configuration Handler)
Follow me on Twitter @ https://twitter.com/norskadev for dev. updates, sneak peeks & more!En_0t_S likes this.
ADDITION: There is now a customizable menu message (/bga).
EXTRA: The plugin size is now greatly reduced due to compression.
ADDITION: The plugin will now hook into PlaceholderAPI (if available).
ADDITION: Minor changes to the startup/version message
Code (Text):- CHANGE: Cooldown will now be displayed "Hours/Minutes/Seconds" instead of seconds only.
- CHANGE: The startup message is now much cleaner and informative.
You must reset your config.yml for this update to work properly
NEW UPDATE: v1.6Code (Text):- Added bStats Metrics to the plugin
- Changed the startup message
NEW UPDATE: v1.5Code (Text):- Improved the update checker system
- Fixed an error the update check system would cause
NEW UPDATE: v1.4-b2Code (Text):- Added a missing permission check (bga.version)
Page 1 of 2