- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Steel_Dev (Reals7eel/Abraxas), ShaneBee
- Languages Supported:
- EnglishBetter Netherite is a plugin that brings many changes and additions to 1.16s Netherite, and the Nether itself! Custom smithing table system, Crafting recipes for netherite items, and much more!
How to Install:
Step 1: Download it.
Step 2: Put it in the Plugins folder. (If you are updating the plugin, be sure to remove the older version.)
Step 3: Restart server (required - reload will not work)
Step 4: Done!
- Replace the Smithing Table upgrade system for Netherite items with a proper crafting system.
- To make up for the rarity of Ancient Debris, mining it now has a chance of dropping extra scrap. Customizable in the config.
- To make up for the rarity of Ancient Debris, smelting it now yields more scrap. Customizable in the config, along with the smelt times, and the amount of EXP given from smelting.
- Or, you can disable the crafting and enable a better upgrade system, this improved upgrade system takes more of the needed material to upgrade, it also adds the ability to upgrade, for instance, Wood > Stone, and so on. Note: It does not take the exact amount it'd take the craft the item, just a few to upgrade it. Customizable in the config.
- A Shrine system that gives more of a use to Netherite Blocks, Shrines have special effects on them. More info here.
- Custom mobs and items utilizing my other plugin, Monstrorvm. This plugin is required for these custom aspects to work.
Note: commands do utilize tab completion, but only those that need it.
/betternetheritereload - Reload the config (Alias: bnreload)
Screenshots and gifs:
Using a Crimson Shrine to reinforce a Netherite Sword
Trying to upgrade a diamond sword with 1 netherite ingot with the 'ImprovedUpgrading' option enabled
Mining ancient debris with the 'ScrapDrop' option enabled and a 70% chance set (has a chance to drop extra scrap along with the ancient debris itself)
Smelting ancient debris with the 'BetterSmelting' option enabled, and the yield amount set to 4
Crafting a netherite item in the way you'd craft any other item with the 'ImprovedUpgrading' option turned off and 'EnableNetheriteCrafting' turned on.Support & Suggestions:
Feel free to leave a review, but do not report issues within one. And please leave reviews to be plugin-related.
If you run into any issues, please do not put them in a review, or DM me. Report it on the Github repos issue tracker.
If you need support or help or want to suggest an idea, use the Github Repos issue tracker. for a suggestion/feature request, use the Feature template on the issue tracker.
Better Netherite 1.1.7
Upgrade your experience with Netherite by customizing how it works!