- Tested Minecraft Versions:
About the plugin:
BetterAFK is a plugin, with that people can give a reason, why they're afk!
Just type /afk [Your reason] and it will be shown in the Chat!
Commands and Permissions:
- Enable/Disable move while you're AFK
- Set a global AFK-Position.
If a player go afk, he will be teleportet there!
After he is no longer afk, he will be teleportet back to the place, where he typed /afk
- Translate the messages like you want (Even the command-description!)
You can find everything in the text.yml
- Remove the player from afk, if he destroys, left- or right-click something, while he is afk.
- Remove the player from afk, if he writes something in Chat. (Can be disabled. Please read the notes at the bottom about BungeeCord-Servers)
- /afk [Reason]
description: Sets/removes you (from) afk
description: Shows all subcommands
- /beafk setpos
description: Sets the global AFK-Point
- /bafk reload
description: Reloads the files
# I recommend to let this set to false, if you set a global AFK-Point
# This option will not work on BungeeCoord-Servers, that have a global Chat
# This only Works, if "DisableMoveOnAFK" is set to false!
Please read the following infos:
- The Chat-function will not work on Servers, that are connected to a BungeeCord, that uses a global Chat!
If that is the case, i highly recomend to set onChat to false!
- I also highly recommend, to set DisableMoveOnAFK to false, if you use a global AFK-Point.
Because of the player-collision, it would be annoyng, if many players are on the same place...
- If you have a plugin, that have a autoafk-function (EssentialsX for example) you need to disable it.
BetterAFK can't disable it.