Originally made by Jootunk.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- sarhatabaot, Jootunk
For versions below 1.13 use the old resource:
Soon. That's all I can say. With the new loom mechanics it's a lot more complicated.
I don't know when I'll have time to work on this, if you want a replacement use BannerMaker for now!
Allows players to create banners with more layers than vanilla. Uses existing crafting windows and recipes, no player commands, just the interfaces they are used to. Permissions can be assigned to limit ability to create better banners, including maximum number of layers and the ability to copy banners with additional layers. Does not have any effect on banners with six or less layers.
- /betterbanner reload - reloads the configuration file. OP only.
- /betterbanner ver - version
- /betterbanner debug - enables debugging.
- default: 6 - Number of layers a player can create without additional permissions.
- basic: 8 - Number of layers players with betterbanner.basic permission can create.
- intermediate: 11 - Number of layers players with betterbanner.intermediate permission can create.
- advanced: 15 - Number of layers players with betterbanner.advanced permission can create.
- copy: none - Does not allow any copying of banners with more than 6 layers.
- copy: perm - Allows a player to copy banners up to the number of layers they have permission for creating.
- copy: all - Allows anyone to copy any banner.
- betterbanner.basic - Allows player to create a banner up to the basic: number of layers.
- betterbanner.intermediate - Allows player to create a banner up to the intermediate: number of layers
- betterbanner.advanced - Allows player to create a banner up to the advanced: number of layers
- betterbanner.unlimited - Someone with this permission can create unlimited layers in a banner