First of all, my english is not good. And this is a beta version because I haven't tested much yet. So feel free to ask me if you have any question or get any bug.
A book write in JSON is the book that have the functions similar to /tellraw. It mean you can run a command, open a link by click to a text in the book or display a tooltip by hover on a text.
You want a book in JSON but it's too hard for you to write and edit?
This plugin will make it easier for you. You will now write book's content in HTML style (something like <a>some text</a>)
So now you can easily create a menu, show player stats or just write some story with book.
- Change JSON format to HTML format
- Support all minecraft color code but you have to write in plugin's format
- Support PlaceholderAPI
- Dynamic book (renew the book every time player use so it can reload placeholder)
- You can create as many books as you want
- Give book to player on first join
- Spigot 1.8+
- PlaceholderAPI (optional)
Read plugin's wiki here
- /bb reload - Reload config
- /bb list - List all book's id
- /bb get <book-id> - Get a book
- /bb give <book-id> <player> - Give a book to player
- /bb convert <book-id> - Convert the book in your hand to plugin's book. Currently it can only convert normal book (without hover/click) and not guarantee working correctly.
description: Allows you to use list command.
description: Allows you to use get command.
description: Allows you to use give command.
description: Allows you to use reload command.
description: Allows you to use convert command.
All of PlaceholderAPI placeholders. You can see here.
Create fancy written book in an easier way with placeholder and more.
So haven't successfully tried this yet - and was pretty disappointed that the source wasn't available for someone to pick up and update.....soooo
I de-compiled it - updated some dependencies and rebuilt it...I'm so close it hurts!
I'm getting a class not found issue with jsoup's class Node <- if anyone wants to take a looksie perhaps they might know what's going on :)
Pushing to have this ready for 1.12!
It is good, and use it a lot for our server (1.10) to show information or help out players with commands, but wanting to upgrade to 1.11 or possibly the new 1.12 coming soon, this is the last in our plugin list, and with no word from the author in a while, or source to update it ourselves, we're stuck in whether scrapping this and trying to find something else, or sticking with an older server.
Like all good plugins that seems to do really well, this one i had high hopes for, and only wish that it gets updated, or we can have the source to do it ourselves,
then it'll be a 5 star, as for now its average because its only a one trip pony at the moment that won't last on your server long.