- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Connor Linfoot
- Staff Chat - A way for staff to talk between themselves privately.
- Custom Chat Channels - Allow players to switch between channels where only players in that channel can see messages.
- On-the-fly Channels - Use a command to create a channel and instantly start using it without any reboot or performance impact.
- Anti-Swear Filter
- Anti-Spam system
- Player Muting
- Player banning from channel(s)
- Chat mention notifications
- More per channel options
- Channel configuration GUI
- BountifulAPI support. (Maybe)
- BarAPI support. (Maybe)
- Older version support, such as 1.6 and 1.5. (Maybe)
- BungeeCord edition of this plugin. (Hopefully)
- Many more planned features will be added.
- Drink beer.
- /channel [channel name] - Switch what channel you are currently talking in.
- /channel create <name> - Create a new channel. (Admin Only)
- /channel delete <name> - Delete a channel. (Admin Only)
- /channel info <name> - View information on a channel. (Admin Only)
- /staffchat <message> - Send a message to all staff. Aliases are /sc.
- /whatchannel - Find what channel a specific player is in.
- /betterchat reload - Reload the configuration.
- betterchat.channel.channelname - Replacing channelname with the name of the channel will give you the required permission to join a channel if it is enabled in the config to use permissions.
- betterchat.staff - Access to staff chat, including staff chat commands. Defaults to OP.
- betterchat.all - Access to join ALL channels, defaults to OP.
Please report issues on Github. Do not post them in the review section.
- Bukkit/Spigot 1.7 - 1.10
The project is available on Git including development builds! You can also find more infromation and support on here. https://github.com/ConnorLinfoot/BetterChat
Please submit bugs, questions, issues and suggestions on GitHub https://github.com/ConnorLinfoot/BetterChat/issues Do not PM me, I will not respond. Please check GitHub issues for solutions first and read the full information on this page..
BetterChat [Channels, Staff Chat & More!] 1.1.0
BetterChat allows multiple custom chat channels as well as a staff chat
Well, this is good but needs some improvements.
bug fix: delete the default channels.
feature: per channel world exclusions
feature: per channel reading distances.
- Distance: world - // for worlds
- Distance: 300 - // block from world
feature: clear chat when switching to a channel.
feature: remember the chat channel, and reload the history when switching between these, even if one is not in the channel.
improvement: enter the channel staff with the "/ channel Staff" command.
The plugin is compatible with 1.8 and Essentials,excellent pluggin channel, but needs improvement to love it.