- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
All features can be configured individually: you can enable or disable any of them.
- Disable or configure the attack cooldown.
- Disable sweep attack.
- Ensure that players' regeneration act mostly like it did in 1.8 with correct exhaustion.
- Disable the shield crafting.
- Disable the second hand usage.
- Make the brewing stands no longer need blaze powder to operate.
- Make the enchanting tables no longer need lapis lazuli to enchant.
BetterCombatMechanics depends on several plugins, you must have them:
Tested version: 2.5-beta2
Tested version: 2.1
Tested version: 1.3.2
Code (YAML):## BetterCombatMechanics's general settings. Use "/skript reload bettercombatmechanics" or restart your server to apply the changes.
# Disables the attack cooldown. Below 4, the cooldown will increase. Above 4, it will decrease. It is totally disabled at 1024 (and even earlier).
# Disables the sweep attack (the possibility that an attack can affect several nearby enemies).
# Ensures that players' regeneration act mostly like it did in 1.8. The amount value is the number of hearts the player should heal every 3 seconds. Exhaustion will impact the hunger meter. The exhaustion value is added to the player's exhaustion each time the player regenerates.
# Disables the shield crafting.
# Totally disables the second hand usage.
# Makes brewing stands no longer need blaze powder to operate.
# Makes enchanting tables no longer need lapis lazuli to enchant.
Feel free to leave a feedback on my work, not forgetting that the reviews space is not proper for bug reports: you should contact me on Discord (carlodrift#0758) for this.
BetterCombatMechanics: Disable cooldown and more 1.1.2
1.8 mechanics are better!