This plugin hadn't received an update in a while, so here's an update
- IMPORTANT: settings.yml has been updated. You must update this file, else you will experience errors.
- IMPORTANT: This update has not been tested. Please test it before deploying it on a production server.
- Added: ignorable commands section in the settings file with whitelistable and blacklistable commands!
- Improved: a decent amount of code has been moved around to make the code cleaner
- Improved: shaded in my MicroLib library which made some minor improvements.