Notice: Haven't read the changelog for v2.0.0 yet? Please read it before installing this update!
- @lokka30 fixed the update checker trying to parse an invalid number. No more startup error
BetterCommandSpy ~ (for 1.7.x - 1.17.x) 2.0.1-b26
The ultimate command spy solution your staff are looking for.
Welcome to BetterCommandSpy 2
After ~7.5 hours of total production, it is finally released!
Please read this entire update description BEFORE updating. Important things happened.
What's changed this update?
Everything. It's a completely new plugin now. Same features you loved before, and more. The...
- Fixed outdated README.md
- Fixed alert messages not having a coloured prefix (thanks lolsloths for reporting this!)
- Added %displayname% placeholder for alert messages
Here's a small update with minor fixes to keep the ball rolling
- No configuration changes.
- Removed hidden debug feature that I forgot to remove a while ago.
- Updated deps. (Spigot, MicroLib)
This plugin hadn't received an update in a while, so here's an update
- IMPORTANT: settings.yml has been updated. You must update this file, else you will experience errors.
- IMPORTANT: This update has not been tested. Please test it before deploying it on a production server.
- Added: ignorable commands section in the settings file with whitelistable and blacklistable commands!
- Improved: a decent amount of code has been moved...
- [Important] File changes: messages.yml. Please update this file else you will get errors!
- Changed command.on to command.toggle_on to fix a weird bug (also command.off to command.toggle_off)
- Code file path fixes
- Code permission fixes
- Skip sending 'by' message if target = sender
- Added build number (e.g. 'b14') to the version.
- Removed extra / in...
- Fixed issue 'Permission node 'bettercommandspy.bypass' in plugin description file for BetterCommandSpy v1.0.3-ALPHA is invalid'
- Fixed file name of jar
- Renamed permissions
- Added /bettercommandspy alias to /commandspy
- Created documentation on the Wiki.
- Updated Metrics