BetterConcrete implements a faster way to get concrete by simply throwing it into a cauldron. Also it provides an option to transform concrete back to powder or powder to stained glass by smelting it.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Highly customizable!
- Mess-Up Protection for all configurations
- Useful error/info messages in console
- Enable/Disable new mechanic: Throw powder into cauldrons to transform it!
- Customize messages sent to player
- Customize in which cauldrons items can be transformed! (empty, full)
- Customize how much water gets lost after a transformation!
- Enable/Disable smelting concrete into the respective powder.
- Enable/Disable smelting powder into the respective stained glass.
- Customize the amount of exp you get for smelting
- Customize the amount of items you get for one time crafting.
- Customize the smelting speed.
- Add recipes to a player's recipe book on login (or by command).
Note: All named values are related to the default configurations!
- Go to a cauldron
- Throw concrete powder into a non empty cauldron. (The water level will decrease by one)
- Pick up concrete
- Smelt concrete in a furnace to get powder
- BetterConcrete does not support Minecraft version 1.12 since v1.2. So please use v1.1 if your sever is still on Minecraft version 1.12.
- This plugin uses bstats
Just put the jar file into your server's plugins folder. After restarting your server you can make adjustments in the config. (Do not forget to restart/reload it afterwards)
- Aliases: /bc [subcommand]
- /betterconcrete: Credits and available commands for this player.
- /betterconcrete discover: Discovers all available recipes for this player.
- betterconcrete.*: Grants access to all permissions.
- betterconcrete.discover: Grants access to the discover command.
- betterconcrete.cauldron: Allows to use the cauldron mechanic. (is granted by default)
Code (YAML):# BetterConcrete by Alex_qp
# This plugin provides you with some more mechanics/recipes to transform concrete into powder and the other way round.
# Please leave a review after a while to help me improve my plugins!
# All configurations for furnace
## add_recipes_on_login: If set to true recipes will be added to a player's recipe book on login.
# Cauldron options
## check_empty: If set to 0: players will be able to transfer items in any cauldron.
## If set to 1: players will be able to transfer items in non empty cauldrons.
## If set to 2: players will be able to transfer items in cauldrons with higher or equal waterlevel than needed for one transformation (change_waterlevel)
## change_waterlevel: Cauldrons will change their waterlevel by the given amount if a player transforms items (the amount of items is unnecessary). Note: A full cauldron has water level 3.
## call_event: This is just for compatibility reasons with other plugins. If set to true other plugins will get notified (CauldronLevelChangeEvent) of water level changes with unknown reason.
# Message configuration
credits: "Use /betterconcrete help for all available commands."
noPerm: "&4You do not have permission."
header: "List of all available commands:"
discover: "discovers all available recipes."
noSubCmd: "&CNo such (sub-)command. Use /betterconcrete help for all available commands."
success: "&2You discovered all available recipes."
Bug Report and Suggestions:
- Please report bugs in the discussion section!
- Feel free to leave suggestions for future updates!
- (maybe) new mechanic like cauldron mechanic just with water source blocks or flowing water. (if you want this feature added, contact me)
BetterConcrete [1.13.X - 1.16.X] 1.5.3
Transform powder into concrete by throwing it into a cauldron. Smelt concrete to get powder