- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Better Dispensers allows you to build more complex contraptions and automate tasks you could not normally automate in vanilla.
It also adds some missing features to dispensers that feel like they should be in the game already.
All extra features can be turned off individually in the config of the plugin, or via the config editor.
List of new dispenser features:
- Shear Sheep: The feature from the 1.14 snapshots is included in this plugin. Drops the appropriate wool color
- Catch fish: Vanilla dispensers can already deploy fishbuckets, so I added a feature for them to also catch the fish again, using a water bucket
- Milk cows/mooshrooms: Dispensing an empty bucket with a cow or mooshroom in front of the dispenser will instead fill the bucket with milk(or dispense that bucket if there is no space in the dispenser)
- Milk mooshroom for stew: Same as with the empty bucket a dispenser can also get mushroom stew from mooshrooms by using a bowl
- Equip saddle: Vanilla dispensers can already equip armor onto entities, but not saddles, so this feature allows the dispenser to mount a saddle onto pigs, horses, donkeys and mules
- Damage entities: When the dispenser contains a sword it will not drop it, but will instead try to attack entities in front of it using that sword. The sword will take damage (Compatible with Unbreaking). All vanilla enchantments on the sword will be used in the attack. You can configure if a dispenser-kill should act like a player-kill (dropping blaze rods / rare items) or not. You can also configure if a dispenser-kill should drop xp.
- Place blocks: If the dispenser contains a solid block, and the block in front of it is air it will place this block there.
- Break blocks: If a dispenser tries to dispense a pickaxe it will instead use this pickaxe to mine the block in front of it. Fortune / Silk touch enchantments will be applied, regardless of wether or not a pickaxe was the correct tool.
- /betterdispensers shows the version of betterdispensers. If you have the permission "betterdispensers.config" it will open the config editor.
This is the Config Editor, only accessible with permission "betterdispensers.config", using /betterdispensers
A very small concrete powder converter
An automatic wool farm
A milkshake machine - Freshest milkshake you've ever had!
A pig getting hit by a dispenser using a diamond sword with Sharpenss V, Fire Aspect II, Looting III, Knockback II