- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- /sethome: Create a home.
- /sethome <Name>: Create a home with a name.
- /home: See the list of your available homes. If you only have a default home created with /sethome, you will tp to that home.
- /home <Home>: Tp to a specified home.
- /delhome <Home>: Delete a home from your list.
- homes.home: Gives you access to the /home command.
- homes.sethome: Gives you access to the /sethome command.
- homes.delhome: Gives you access to the /delhome command.
- homes.bypass: Gives you bypass of the number of homes allowed to create.
- config.yml: You can modify the general settings of the plugin.
- lang.yml: You can modify the messages that the plugin will send to the users.
- homes.yml: Here is the data of all the homes from the users. You can also modify it (Not recommended).
- New command for admins (/homeadmin). It serves for managing the homes from all the users.
- Group multiple homes. You will be able to assign for each permission group a maximum number of allowed homes.
- Teletransportation delay and cooldown.
- Economy involved. You can set that tp costs money (also depending of the permission group).
- Tab completing commands.