- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- French, Japanese, RussianBetterRTP is a plugin meant for the Server Owner who wants control of where players will randomly teleport on a random occasion within a 'fixed' border, and even allow a central dead zone where they will not be teleported to. Even allow blacklisting certain blocks, such as water, or lava to be rtp'd onto. Also ability to make custom world borders per world, and a standard default one that every world will use if not defined under custom worlds!This plugin collects metrics on the following statistics such as Server count, Cores, Players Online, and more... You may opt out at any time under the file named "bStats" please do not disable this as is motivates me to publish more updates!
Visit the wiki on GitHub
Help translate the plugin into more languages on GitHub
Chat with us on Discord
Have a Suggestion? Make an issue!
- Worldborder: Option to respect the current vanilla worldborder, set with the command '/worldborder set <diameter>'
- Max: Set the maximum and minimum X and Z values for random teleportation
- Disable Worlds: Disable any world to not allow '/rtp' to function in these worlds.
- Blacklist: List out a set of blocks to not teleport a player onto
- Attempts: Add the amount of times to attempt to teleport to a safe location (reduce lag time)
- Multi-world: Ability to setup multiple worlds with custom borders and center points!
- Cooldown: Set a timer for '/rtp' to be used again after a successful rtp. Saves during shutdown/restarts
- Delay timer: Make players have to wait between rtp's, and cancel if they move!
- Sounds: Customizable sounds after rtp'ing and when being delayed!
- Titles: Add a title when a player rtp's, with placeholder support!
- Override: World A to World B functionality, have overrides when either the player is in spawn or the nether or any world you don't want player to rtp in!
- Economy: Make players have to pay to rtp in a world!
- Particles: Add particles and potion effects when a player rtp's.
- First Join: Ability to teleport upon joining the server for the very first time.
- Worldguard: Don't let players rtp into a worldguard region!
- Placeholder API: Full placeholder api support on any message! Look at the config in this page for information on how to use it!
- #1 - Download BetterRTP.jar
- #2 - Install any SoftDependencies below so first installation works flawlessly.
- #3 - Upload all files into your "/plugins" folder.
- #4 - Reload/Restart your server, configure, execute "/rtp reload" and set!
- #5 - Permissions! To make the plugin work outta the gate remember to allow players the following permissions: 'betterrtp.world' to rtp across worlds and 'betterrtp.world.<worldName>' to rtp in the target world and 'betterrtp.use' to be able to use the plugin!
(Optional)- WorldGuard - When attempting to teleport, respect worldguard regions so players are not teleported inside them!
- ParticleLib (included) - Particles library by ByteZ1337. Find all supported particles on github.
- PaperLib (included) - Library for interfacing with PaperMC specific APIs, used for async chunk loading.
[ ] = optional < > = mandatory
Command: /rtp - Randomly teleport!
Permission: betterrtp.use & betterrtp.world.<world>
Command: /rtp help - Shows all commands in chat
Command: /rtp player <player> [world] [biome1, biome2...] - Randomly teleport another player.
Command: /rtp world <world> [biome1, biome2...] - Randomly teleport in another world
Permission: betterrtp.world & betterrtp.world.<world>
Command: /rtp reload - Reloads the plugin
Command: /rtp version - View current version
Command: /rtp biome <biome1, biome2...> - Teleport within a biome
Command: /rtp info - Show all worlds and the parameters BetterRTP will use with the configured setup on the worlds
Command: /rtp test - Test effects without actually rtp'ing around the world.
- betterrtp.* - All permissions below
- betterrtp.world - RTP into another world
- betterrtp.world.* - RTP in all enabled worlds
- betterrtp.world.<world> - Rtp in <world>
- betterrtp.bypass.* - Bypass all rtp requirements
- betterrtp.use - Allows the use of the plugin
- betterrtp.player - Rtp another player
- betterrtp.biome - Rtp with a biome argument selected
- betterrtp.bypass.cooldown - Bypass the cool-down timer
- betterrtp.bypass.delay - Bypass the delay timer
- betterrtp.bypass.economy - Bypass economy
- betterrtp.reload - Allows to reload the config
- betterrtp.updater - Get notification on new updates
- betterrtp.info - Use the info command
- betterrtp.test - Use the test command
- You may distribute this plugin as long as the download link stays on this page!
- You may not copy this code and claim it as yours!
- You may clone this plugin's repository for your own private use!Please leave a 5 Star Review if you like it! Please don't use reviews to post bugs Please post bugs/errors in the Discussion page! Please leave me suggestions to add on to the plugin to make it even better!
Contribute to the project or edit it for your self here!
An RTP plugin best suited for staying between the WorldBorder! Or ANY world with Custom Borders!
- 2.12.0 - Effects (particles, titles, sounds, potions, invincibility) + Cooldown revamp + Bug Fixes Aug 11, 2020 at 9:42 PM
- 2.11.3 - Hot Fix Aug 7, 2020 at 2:36 PM
- 2.11.2 - Async Release! Aug 6, 2020 at 6:52 PM