- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- 1.12BetterRTP is a plugin meant for the Server Owner who wants control of where players will randomly teleport on a random occasion within a 'fixed' border, and even allow a central dead zone where they will not be teleported to. Even allow blacklisting certain blocks, such as water, or lava to be rtp'd onto. Also ability to make custom world borders per world, and a standard default one that every world will use if not defined under custom worlds!This plugin collects metrics on the following statistics such as Server count, Cores, Players Online, and more... You may opt out at any time under the file named "bStats" please do not disable this as is motivates me to publish more updates!
- Option to respect the current vanilla worldborder "/worldborder set <diameter>"
- Set the maximum and minimum X and Z values for random teleporting
- Disable worlds to not allow BetterRTP to function in these worlds.
- Blacklist blocks to not teleport a player onto
- Add the amount of times to attempt to teleport to a SAFE block (block not listed on blacklist)
- Placeholders on each message a player is sent! Look at the config in this page for information on how to use it!
- Ability to setup multiple worlds with multiple borders and center points!
- Cooldown timer for rtp commands, customizable in the config!
- New: Delay timer! Make players have to wait between rtp's as well as cancel if they move!
- Customizable sounds after rtp'ing and when being delayed!
- Titles! Add titles when a player rtp's with placeholder support!
- World A to World B functionality, have overrides when either the player is in spawn or the nether or any world you don't want player to rtp in!
- Multi-world worldborder support, allowing to use the worldborder on one custom world you set!
- Economy support! Make players have to pay to rtp in a world!
- New Worldguard support! Don't let players rtp into another region!
- #1 - Download BetterRTP.jar
- #2 - Install any SoftDependencies below so first installation works flawlessly.
- #3 - Upload all files into your "/plugins" folder.
- #4 - Reload/Restart your server, configure, execute "/rtp reload" and set!
(Optional)- WorldGuard - When attempting to teleport, respect worldguard regions so players are not teleported inside them!
- /rtp [player]* [world]* - Teleports the player to a random location stated in the config file. ([player] is optional and requires a permission to use the parameter, [world] is optional as well and requires the [player] parameter)
- /rtp help - Shows all commands in chat
- /rtp reload - Reloads the config.yml file
- betterrtp.use - Allows the use of the plugin!
- betterrtp.* - All permissions below
- betterrtp.reload - Allows to reload the config!
- betterrtp.rtp.other - Ability to use the [player] parameter in "/rtp"
- betterrtp.bypass.cooldown - Bypass the cooldown timer
- betterrtp.bypass.delay - Bypass the delay timer
- betterrtp.world.<world> - Ability to rtp in this one world!
- betterrtp.world.* - Rtp in all enabled worlds!
Visit the wiki on GitHub
Mind donating to a hardworking Developer
- You may distribute this plugin as long as the download link stays on this page!
- You may not copy/rename/decompile this code and claim it as yours!Please leave a 5 Star Review if you like it! Please don't use reviews to post bugs Please post bugs/errors in the Discussion page! Please leave me suggestions to add on to the plugin to make it even better!
An RTP plugin best suited for staying between the WorldBorder! Or ANY world with Custom Borders!