- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- https://github.com/Nuytemans-Dieter/BetterSleepingAuthor's note: BetterSleeping v3 for Minecraft 1.12 is available on the GitHub releases page. Look for the jar called BetterSleeping-1.12.jar. Downloads on Spigot are strictly 1.13+.
BetterSleeping is a Spigot plugin that guarantees a better sleeping experience for Spigot servers! It aims to improve sleeping in multiplayer by only having a certain percentage of players sleep. BetterSleeping strives to be the best sleeping plugin out there by providing great support, offering the most features and great customizability.
BetterSleeping is well documented and easy to configure. Take a look at the wiki. If this wiki does not satisfy your admin needs, feel free to join the Discord server to get help or submit a suggestion. You can contact me however you want: In a GitHub issue, discussion section or through a PM on the forum. However, I am most active on Discord.
This is the free version of BetterSleeping. The premium version was released to make sure I can keep putting my time in this awesome project. All core features will always be a part of the free version!
Outdated but awesome showcase (v2, before the complete rewrite)
Customizability is the most important feature. Check the wiki to see all options and commands.
Interested in a customisable prefix and/or command GUIs? Check out BetterSleeping Premium! The free version now uses a shortened prefix by default: [BS].
And even more features will be added in the future. Make sure to submit your ideas so I get an idea what is wanted by the community.
- Set a percentage of minimum players in a world that need to sleep. Or set a static number that will always be the same.
- Time goes by faster when enough players are sleeping or time is set to day after a delay when enough players sleep. It's totally up to you.
- The speedup of time is customisable and includes a base speedup, extra speedup per extra sleeping player and max speedup.
- The delay players need to stay in bed before the time is set, can be customised.
- Read more about these options on the wiki!
- Multiple languages are supported for most messages. This includes English, Dutch, Portuguese and Spanish. It is also possible to use a custom lang file!
- Disable worlds where you don't want BetterSleeping to work
- There is singular/plural support built into the language system!
- Missing options can be automatically added to config files. This happens when you delete an existing option or new features are added in an update.
- Disable any BetterSleeping message you don't need!
- Reload BetterSleeping configuration without having to restart/reload your server with /bs reload
- Phantoms can be entirely disabled!
- Give buffs (potion effects) to players that slept! Also non-sleepers can get potion effects (referred to as debuffs).
- Bypass permissions allow a player to be ignored by the required sleeping count. These players can sleep if they want to. Check the wiki to learn how to give these permissions.
- Essentials support! Afk and vanished players are ignored by the required sleeping counter by default.
There is a complete wiki that contains information about commands, permissions and configuration. You can take a look at the wiki here.
For support, you can:
BetterSleeping [1.12- 1.16] 3.0.4
Makes sleeping in multiplayer useful and fun!