Tired of the way too long message prefix? This update will be right up your alley!
- New option in config.yml: shorten_prefix. This is true by default and changes the prefix to [BS] instead of [BetterSleeping]. You can still use the full prefix by setting this to false.
- New option in hooks.yml: minimum_afk_time. This is the time that a player must be afk before they are ignored by BetterSleeping. This is 60 (seconds) by default.
- RGB support: Only available for 1.16+. Format is as follows $(RED,GREEN,BLUE)$ where each colour is a value in the range [0, 255] that indicates the strength of that component. You can use an online color picker to find the right values.
- New language added: French (fr-FR)
- New language added: German (de-DE)
- New language added: Chinese (zh-HK)
- New feature silent mode: use language code "silent" to get a default silent language file
- BetterSleeping releases on GitHub are now statically named so they can be auto downloaded if your host supports this. Get the latest release at all times from: https://github.com/Nuytemans-Dieter/BetterSleeping/releases/latest/download/BetterSleeping.jar.
- A faulty example was fixed in all language files
- Phantoms are no longer disabled by default. This will have no effect on servers already using BetterSleeping.
- Time setter mode did not clear weather in all cases. This has been fixed
- The variable <var> was not replaced in no_permission, this has been fixed
- Sleeping player count not being right after players leaving/joining has now been fixed
- Canceled: Custom language code support. When a language code is not supported, en-US is used instead.
- Canceled: RGB support for versions <1.16 will not be implemented as most servers (91.5%, that share stats) are using 1.16.
- The easter egg language Latin has been removed