- Premium only: buffs chance improvements
- Disable BetterSleeping in some worlds. Check out the default config file here to see an example.
- [ and ] can now be used in lang messages by using |( or )| respectively. This has been implemented to work around the usage of [ and ] to indicate singular/plural words.
- In bypassing.yml, a new option: send_messages. This defines whether or not bypassed players will get BetterSleeping messages.
- The update notifier now notifies admins once per hour (and only for versions smaller than the newest release).
- If enough_sleeping is set to '''' or ignored, bed_enter_broadcast will be sent instead to prevent confusion.
- Reduced memory usage for servers (with a lot of players)
- Fixed an issue with setter mode where the storm was not skipped
- Fixed an issue where console does not get all permissions by default (which is a workaround for external issues with server consoles)