- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- English, German
Big doors opener is an addon for Big Doors.
Big doors opener allows you to open doors based on conditions. These conditions can be items, which the player needs to activate at a specific block or just hold it in its hand. Or you can open a door when a player is near it or inside a specific region. You can also open a door based on a player permission, world time or the weather.
See the Getting Started Guide for a short introduction.
Of course the plugin has full tab complete for every command.
- Several conditions. Open a door by:
- holding a Item.
- clicking on a block with a item.
- having a item in the inventory.
- clicking with a item.
- standing near a door.
- standing inside a world guard region.
- checking a permission.
- current world time.
- current world weather.
- Any values delivered by PlaceholderAPI
- Combine conditions to define when a door should be open
- Easy to manage larger number of doors.
- Copy conditions from one door to another.
- Copy whole door settings from one door to another.
- Rich Text information with direct edit, add and remove commands.
- Define how long a door should be open before checking the state again.
- Rich documentation. (Should be normal but isn't sadly)
- Passwords for doors
- You can request new conditions via Github or Discord
Big Doors (Current reference version is 0.1.8.22)
World Guard 7.0+
You have a Problem? Share it with us!
This plugin collects anonymised data via bStats.
Big Doors Opener 2.2.1
Add-on for Big Doors. Control when a door should open by combining several conditions.
- Improvements, improvements and bugfixes. Lots of bugfixes... Aug 1, 2020 at 8:56 PM
- Release v2.2-BETA World Guard Fix and new Condition Jul 19, 2020
- Support for version 1.8 to 1.12 - Improvement Patch Jul 19, 2020