- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- https://github.com/DanSeb2000/BingoTeam with your friends and colect all the items needed to win!
Inspired in the map created by lorgon111 (twitter)
How to configure:
# Game difficulty, can be 0, 1 or 2.
# Needed players to start the game
# If true players need to complete all the bingo card, if false only one line or row.
# Sets the end of the game, no one wins if it reachs the time.
# Spawnpoint, can be set with /setspawn.
Spawn: world, 0, 100, 0, 90, 0
# Don't modify!
* Set a spawnpoint with /setspawn
* Once everyone is ready start the game with /start
- Custom world where you can find any biome.
- Very high dungeon spawn rates.
- Up to 4 teams.
- Bingo card GUI with /bingo
- Supports 1.8-1.12.2
- Customizable messages.
- Select a team with /team
- Wait until the OP starts the game.
- You will be randomly teleported to the game world.
- When the game starts you'll start by searching items for the bingo card.
- Once one team completes a line, row or all the card the game ends.
/bingo - Open the bingo card
/team - Select a team
/start - Start the game (bingo.start)
/setspawn - Set the spawnpoint (bingo.setspawn)
Enter mid game - (perm: bingo.enterbypass)Bingo card:
Send any bug report or suggestion to the issues page in GitHub, not in the review!