Biome-Selector is one of those many plugins around which provide a warping system but this is not like the usual ones. This one is for biome warps, e.g warping to a biome in survival instead of using a random location warp plugin. It uses a graphical menu in conjunction with the standard command warp.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Configuration to modify prefix for messages and update checker.
- Full customisation of item in inventory for specific worlds (e.g. Hubs or Lobbies) which opens the menu on interact.
- Custom biome warps system which you can configure in configuration file. E.g. The slot, display name, material, lore, warp name, titles and the actual location.
- Includes a custom graphical menu.
- Place a sign and type '[Biomes]' on it and it will create a sign selector.
- Hook into your economy system and configure prices for each biome or use a generic price.
- Optional cooldown between uses for each player.
- Easy in-game command to create biomes.
- Find easier method of creating biomes. (possibly even find configured list of biomes automatically in worlds)
- Add tab executor to BS command.
Commands and Permissions:
- /bs help - biomeselector.help - View the command usages.
- /bs info - biomeselector.info - View the plugins general info.
- /bs reload - biomeselector.reload - Reload the config files.
- /bs list - biomeselector.list - View the list of current biomes configured in chat.
- /bs create <biome> <slot> <display;name> <lore;1> [lore;2] [lore;3] - biomeselector.create - Create a new biome using item in hand and current location. Uses ";" for spaces. Codes work too.
- /bs remove <biome> - biomeselector.remove - Removes the biome provided, if it exists.
- /biomes - biomeselector.biomes.menu - Opens the biome selector menu.
- /biome [biome-name] - biomeselector.biomes.biome.[biome-name] - Teleport you to the provided biome.
- /biome [biome-name] [player] - biomeselector.biomes.others (and standard biome permission) - Teleport [player] to provided biome.
- All biome warps - biomeselector.biomes.biome.*
- Create biomes menu sign - biomeselector.biomes.sign.create.
- Open biomes menu sign - biomeselector.bioms.sign.
- Biomes hub item - biomeselector.biomes.item - Ability to use the hub menu item in configured worlds.
- Bypass cooldown - biomeselector.biomes.bypass - Ability to bypass the cooldown configured.
Installation is simple, all you have to do is place the .jar file inside your plugins folder and load your server. This will generate all of the files necessary. You then may stop the server and edit these files.
Please use the discussion tab with a link to evidence of your issue or bug and I will try my best to fix it as soon as possible.
Networks currently using it:
Send me a private message and I will add you here if you would like.
- EpicCrafts - play.epiccrafts.co.uk (Custom version)
- UTopia Reborn - mc.utopia.us
Spotlights: (Might be outdated)
Private message me if you have created a spotlight/review and would like me to add it here.
Just a few screenshots of the plugin in action.
A simple screenshot showing a sample setup of the graphical menu.
Terms of Service:
- You will not edit or decompile the code without my permission.
- You agree to, at the very least, try to get support if you're having issues with the plugin before posting a negative review.
Biome selector and wild warping system.