- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Looking for a way to entertain your players? Blackjack is certainly the game for this!
(Clip courtesy of @ishopify)
How to play:
Standard blackjack, highest hand under 21 wins. Solo against dealer only with options to either hit, stand, or surrender.
Newly added Features
Installation & Requirements
- In-game tutorial of how to play
- Support to use XP instead of economy
- Tax winnings option in config
- Ability to bet more than you have
- Set limits for the maximum & minimum bet amounts
- All GUI based. Very user friendly
- Sessions to continuously play
- Lots of configurable options
- Translate messages from config.yml
- Blackjack Animation
1.8-1.14 only. Support for earlier versions may come if enough want it.
Requires Vault and an Economy plugin
Permissions & Command
/blackjack <betting amount> - blackjack.play
/blackjack <player name> - See their wins, losses, w/l ratio
/blackjackadmin - See admin stats
1. Add sessions so players can continuously play games (Done)
2. Make EXP a form of currency able to be used. (Done)
3. 1.5x blackjack multiplier (Done)
4. All messages configurable
5. NPC dealers
Have suggestions or bug reports? Report them here! https://bit.ly/30dO0iT (Its a google doc)
Why it's better than other plugins:
1. This plugin uses a menu (inventory) for dealing games making it more user-friendly and interactive with 0 additional commands.
Also has some nifty stats...
And a little Blackjack animation...
2. I am an active developer and will be upgrading this resource to have more variety and other features you guys want (sessions, splits, surrenders etc)
3. This plugin is open-source.
4. All messages are customizable within the config.yml
Here's some stats for this plugin.
BlackJack [1.8-1.14] [XP Support added] 1.6.1
A menu-based blackjack game at its core.
- Added new messages to config.yml Aug 31, 2019
- Added xp support for Blackjack! Perfect for Survival servers! Aug 14, 2019
- Added all messages to config Jul 20, 2019