- Tested Minecraft Versions:
This plugin allows you to pick any block and "block" it. It uses the permission system so all the blocks can be controlled throw one simple permission. We also implemented a way for your players to know what blocks they don't have access to. (/rblocks). I also just added the feature so you can disable enderpearls!
(RED = Doesn't Have Permission to place)
(GREEN = Has Permission to place)
- I have been looking around and I have not found a plugin like ours.
- There are many for items but ours is solely based on blocks.
- And I guess you could get those plugins and whitelisted blocks that way BUT...
- Our plugin is small and really easy to navigate through.
- Unlike other plugins, our config only takes 2 minutes to configure.
- The permission system is really easy to use and make. (Go to the permission section to learn how to use permissions)
- Config is small but fully customizable
- Doesn't remove the item from your inventory
- One command (show what blocks are banned)
- Has been tested in multiple situations
- Compatible with every plugin
- Very small file size
- Disabled Enderpearls
- Displays the blocks that the player doesn't and does has access to.
- And Customize
- Command: /rblock
- Shows the blocks that are restricted, using the permission you have them.
- Permission: block.allow<BlockYouWant>
- Permission: enderpearl.throw (Allows the player to throw the enderpearl)
- Everything has been fixed!!
- Please comment problems you have and or thing you would like to be added
Thank you guys for downloading my plugins
- I will be starting to work on my new plugins this summer. One of the biggest ones I will be working on is disabling 1.9 PVP Style from all version of Minecraft.
- Please leave me some suggestion on some other plugins you guys would like to see.
- If you guys have an old plugin that you would like me to modernize/update to the correct version, let me know.
Block Restriction 3.0 Current Version 8-1.12.2
This plugin allows you block any block!!!!