This is a minigame in which every player is told what block to stand on (different for each player) and they must locate and stand on that block before the timer runs out.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
This is designed to cope with an infinite amount of players, but it has only been tested with two players.
Blacklist -- stop certain blocks from being selected in the game.
Time -- Choose how long the players have to find their block (default is 5 min)
Elimination -- Choose if the players become a spectator once they fail to find their block once.
/shuffle start - This starts the game
/shuffle stop - This stops the game
shuffle.use - This allows players to use the /shuffle start/stop commands.
1. Download Skript and put it into your plugins folder (https://github.com/SkriptLang/Skript/releases).
2. Start your server.
3. Put the file downloaded from this page (blockshuffle.sk) into \plugins\Skript\scripts
4. Run the command /sk reload blockshuffle
5. Run the command /shuffle start
If you have any issues with this addon or you have a feature request, please feel free to contact me in the discussion tab or via direct message.