- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
BlockBall is a spigot plugin to play soccer games in Minecraft.
What information can I find here?
- Rate it on spigot (bottom of this page)
- Star the repository on Github
- Leave a diamond on PlanetMinecraft
Where can I find the BlockBall wiki?
- Terms of Service
Where can I donate and support the developer?
Where can I find the BlockBall Discord?
- A realistic looking block as ball in minecraft
- A customizeable physics engine for the ball
- Use the Chat-UI to modify values
- Sounds and particle effects played on spawn
- ... and a lot more
- 3 different game modes
- Chat-UI to setup your arena
- Collects stats for your players
- Completely customizeable arena
- Supports MySQL
- Supports cross server games
- ... and a lot more
Video Tutorial (Thanks to SpigotFAQ) [6.16]
Video Tutorial (Thanks to FARFAN CASANOVA ALESSANDRO ANDRES) [v6.23]
Hockey Match (Thanks to Arcade Regiment) [v6.13]
Video Tutorial Series (Thanks to Sumrak-TV) [v6.10]
If you are updating BlockBall, please carefully read the Update-log as deleting your config.yml might be required! You can find more information here.
- Download the plugin BlockBall
- Put the plugin into your plugin folder
- Read the "Getting Started section"
- Start the server (Spigot 1.8.8 - 1.17, Java 8-Java Latest)
- Join and start configuring by typing /blockball
/blockball - Opens the BlockBall Chat-UI
/bbjoin <game> - Joins the given game
/bbleave - Leaves the current game
/blockballreload - Reloads all games and the config.yml
- The Permissions were move to the BlockBall Documentation
- Customize your arenas
- Enable or disable the stats scoreboard
- MySQL Configuration
- The FAQ were moved to the BlockBall Documentation
Please note that by downloading this plugin you agree to following:
Please do not use the review section for requesting support. The amount of text I can post there is very limited, use the comment section instead.
- You are not allowed redistribute the origin plugin binary
- I am allowed to discontinue any plugin at any time.
BlockBall [Minigame|BungeeCord|Soccer/Football|1.8-1.17] 6.26.0
BlockBall is a spigot plugin to play soccer games in Minecraft. [Free]