This plugin is only good for MineCraft 1.9-1.12, with use of the ASkyBlock plugin.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
This plugin can be used to increase player storage, allows them to maximize space, as well as adding new currencies in your ASkyBlock server!
This plugin has a few unique features -
- Blocks in frames add to the island level
- Item and tool blacklist
- Block specific limits, or an overall limit
- Can pull blocks from attached chest into the blockframe
- Protections against visitors/non-island members
- Ability to customize chat message
- Custom Ticket name and lore
- Ability to remember item durability
The main command will be /blockframe <player_name> - This will give the blockframe Ticket to the player that will be needed to create it.
Once you have this Ticket, create a sign with [blockframe] as the top line, and watch the magic happen!
Next, right-click the item you wish to store in the blockframe to set it, then right-click to insert your items. Simply Shift+Right click to remove stored items.
To view the pulling from a chest:
name: '&3&lBlockFrame &a&lTicket'
- '&eUse this to create a BlockFrame,'
- '&eJust place a sign with'
- '&e[blockframe] as the first line!'
- '&cInsufficient Command - /blockframe <player>'
create-message: '&eYou have created a block frame'
no-item: '&cYou dont have the block frame item to create it!'
max-message: '&cThe max for this block is %max_block_size%!'
blacklist-message: '&cThis item has been blacklisted!'
Have any suggestions? Let's hear them in my discord!